Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Heart MJ



No, not Michael Jackson. The other MJ--Marc Jacobs, the ever so stylish and whimsical fashion designer.

I first read about him many years ago as one of the up-and-coming creatives behind Louis Vuitton, and then quickly fell in love (along with the rest of the world) with his classic stam bags when he branched out into his own line. And then he gave me a case of the blahs, where nothing he introduced was very interesting.

Until now.

This past season, his talent for validating the kid-at-heart shone through once again and is going strong through Fall 09 and Spring 10. Bloomie's carries all the above and more, and if only I had a reason (and the money) to buy on impulse, I would give MJ his fair share.

Above (left to right, top to bottom): "Mini Miss Marc" Umbrella, Doodle Print Tote, "Day Lily" Eyelet Dress, Elizabeth by Marc Jacobs Waterford  

No comments:

Post a Comment