Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Steal: Christian Louboutins $90


I'm obsessed with deals. Almost to a fault, really. When I first started dating my husband, he (like everyone else) would be impressed with my bargain hunting skills. $3 Banana Republic tops and $10 Gap jeans were nothing new to me. But now that we're four years down the road, my giddy honey-I-just-scored excitement is greeted with nonchalant boredom.

Case in point: Jeremy's in SF was having their bimonthly additional 50% off all sale shoes sale (by the way, Jeremy's is the secret no Bay Area fashionista wants to share). And I found these gold leather Ecupli peep toe slingback Loubs marked down to $90!!! That's right, $595 shoes (that are still $495 at bluefly.com) for a whopping $90. My heart was beating as I brought them to the register (surely there was a mistake) but nope, it was $90+tax.

When I showed them to my husband later that night, he merely shrugged.

"So?" he asked. "You always buy stuff at 85% off."

1 comment:

  1. when's the next 50% sale?! i need to plan a trip around that =)

    ReplyDelete