Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

NY Fashion Week: Rebecca Taylor


Though I live in SF, part of me has always yearned for New York. I briefly lived there for several months back in 2002 and it's hard not to be swept up by the trendy fashionistas! NY Fashion Week just further proves to me why a little part of us always wants a bite out of the Big Apple.

I adore Rebecca Taylor. Funny enough, I first discovered her through a Japanese fashion mag and it wasn't until later I realized she was based in New York! Plus one for us to have such a talented designer that really addresses the everyday girly-girl who needs something that translates from work to evening.

A glimpse of Spring 2010:


The center pink floral is my personal favorite, and it can be played smart with a tailored jacket as it's shown here, or dressed down with a comfy cardigan. I love how that skirt sways--skip the Winter, I want Spring to be here already!

-JK

No comments:

Post a Comment